Views: 20111 , Video Rating: 3.33 , View Time: 2:13 Minutes, # of Likes: 24, # of Disslikes: 12
Learn how to fix your HP printer when it does not turn on. For more information, visit our support site
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options for your printer are available at
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to fix your HP printer when it does not turn on:
– Reset the power module, and then reconnect the printer power cord to a working wall outlet.
– Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
– Unplug the other end of the power cord from its power source.
– If your printer has an external power supply, also disconnect the power cord from the block.
– Wait 30 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord to the block.
– Reconnect the other end of the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the power cord directly into a working wall outlet.
– A power strip or surge protector might not provide enough power for your printer.
– Press the Power button.
– If the printer does not turn on, check the power supply compatibility.
– Your printer requires a specific amount of power to work properly.
– To avoid power issues, use the power module and cord that came with your printer.
– For printers that use an external power module, the power supply must match the voltage and amperage specifications of your printer.
– Locate this information printed on the power module, and then check the specifications listed on the back of the printer.
– Compare the power cord connector to the color and shape of the input port on the printer.
– If they do not match, find the correct power cord and power module.
– Reconnect the power cord into the printer without forcing it.
– Press the Power button.
– If the printer still does not turn on, go to the next step.
– If your power module is not working, a replacement might be available at the HP Parts Store.
– Go to parts.hp.com and type the part, product, or serial number found on the power module.
– If a replacement is not available, continue to the next step.
– If the issue continues, service the printer.
– Contact HP for service and warranty options.
#HP #HPSupport #HPPrinters
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
How To Fix Your HP Printer When It Does Not Turn On | HP Printers | HP